This is the type of seaweed that you can probably get at korean supermarket or your parents probably have it at home as an ingredient. It comes dried like normal seaweed and you have to boil it in water for it to get soft and sticky. I looked in dictionary and in English it’s called tangleweed. Haha I think you should stick to dashima when you ask for it though. But its everywhere so its easy to get. Dashima is rich in nutrients and minerals. Just eating it will probably help you get brighter haha. Especially good for people with sun-burned and tanned skin. Many celebrities use this plant also.
* First, you have to boil the dashima in water until it get’s soft and sticky. Don’t boil for too long or you’ll drain the nutrients and be left with soup base! With the water and the dashima together, pour it in a blender. Make sure you don’t have too much water cuz the dashima is the main thing. After blending it, you will be left with gooey green stuff. Distribute throughout your face and have it on for at least 20 minutes. Doing this for at least 2 times a week should give results.
Cucumbers are good for dry skin, pimples, and for people who want skin that looks like tofu ^^. I have a friend whose skin is unbelievably white that I was so jealous and I asked him why his skin was so white. He told me he just puts cucumbers on his face everyday. I guess these days Korean guys take really good care of themselves huh?
I usually grate the cucumbers on a hand grater so it’s easier for it to stick on all areas of my face. But you can do the cucumber pack if you wanna be hardcore. Woohoo
1. You need one small container of plain yogurt (tastes horrible) and 1/3 of cucumber. I guess the measurement would be in cups. You don’t have to be precise with measurement though. Just do what you think is suitable.
2. Blend the cucumber first, then mix in the yogurt and leave on face for 15 minutes or more. And wash off with water.
The vitamin A in yogurt mixed with the nutrients in kiwi helps whiten skin and change your skin completely.
1. You need small container of plain yogurt and 1 kiwi.
2. blend the kiwi and yogurt together
3. Smudge slowly on face and keep it on for 15 minutes at the least.
Bananas have vitamin A and helps skin to look soft and milky.
1. You need 1/3 of a banana, half a small spoon of lemon juice, half a small spoon of olive oil.
2. slice bananas and blend with lemon juice and oil
3. Distribute through face. Good for dark eye. Take off after exactly 30 minutes and wash your face with lukewarm water.
Helps dry and discolored skin. Gives a clear effect.
1. you need one good apple and ½ spoon of flour.
2. Blend the apple.
3. soak the flour in enough warm water to make it mushy and wet. It has to stick to face.
4. mix the blended apple with the we flour.
5. distribute on face and leave for 30 minutes at the most.
This is used a lot as an ingredient in cosmetics for skin.
It makes skin nice and white and alive haha
1, you need one full spoon of finely grinded almond, 1 raw egg, and a small amount of lemon juice.
2. Separate the egg white and yolk. Only need the yolk.
3. mix the yolk and almond together and squeeze a tiny bit of lemon juice into it.
4. smudge on your face evenly and wait for it to dry.
5. when it dries, put a warm wet towel over your face to give more effect
6. after 30 minutes, wash it off.
Grapes can get rid of pimples and whiten your face.
1. Just grind the grapes and mix with a small amount of plain yogurt.
2. put on face for 30 minutes
Here are other ways to get whiter skin…
1. put on low power sunscreen when you go out.
2. Eat your vitamins everyday. I really good one is Centrum
3. If you are asian you eat a lot of rice. So when you’re making your own rice or your mom is or whatever, you have to wash it first. The first time you wash the rice in a bowl, the water turn milky white. Use that first rice water and slowly wash your face with it. Helps with the white skin and is a method that lots of people use.